Last Updated: April 27, 2020
Welcome to stoRx’s Terms of Service!
These Terms of Service apply to you if you (a) visit www.storx.com and/or any related website and/or mobile application operated by stoRx (collectively, the “Site“); (b) use or purchase medication and/or other products (“Product”) using stoRx’s medication- and product-purchasing platform made available via the Site (the “Platform”); and/or (c) if you set up or request an account on the Site (an “Account”). The Site and Platform and all features and services delivered by stoRx via the Site or Platform are collectively referred to as the “Service” or “Services”. All references in these Terms of Service to “you”, “your” and “user” refer to you whether you are a qualified healthcare provider (e.g. a doctor, nurse practitioner or other healthcare provider qualified to prescribe medication), a patient or any other visitor or user of the Services. All references in these Terms of Service to “us”, “we” and “our” refer to stoRx. By visiting or using any of the Services, and/or by requesting and/or setting up an Account, you signify your acknowledgement and agreement to these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any provision in these Terms of Service, please do not use any Service and do not register for an Account. These Terms of Service do not apply to any website, application, service or product that is controlled or offered by a third party.
PLEASE REVIEW THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION (INCLUDING LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS) RELATED TO STORX AND THE SERVICES, AND THEY CONTAIN REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU.
1. Acknowledgements by User
You acknowledge and agree that:
- stoRx offers the Platform that allows qualified healthcare providers to prescribe to their patients one or more Products prepared by the third-party medication provider pharmacy (referred to as the “Product Provider”) identified in paragraph 4 below.
- stoRx may also make available via the Services the ability to purchase over-the-counter medicine and other Products that do not require a prescription.
- STORX IS NOT A DOCTOR, QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER, PHARMACY, DRUG STORE OR PHARMACIST.
- STORX DOES NOT PRESCRIBE ANY MEDICATION OR OTHER PRODUCT
- STORX DOES NOT PREPARE, COMPOUND OR SHIP ANY MEDICATION OR OTHER PRODUCT AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PREPARING, COMPOUNDING OR SHIPPING MEDICATION OR OTHER PRODUCT.
- All medication and healthcare discussions and decisions are as between you and your qualified healthcare provider. stoRx is not part of any such discussion or decision and stoRx does not offer any guidance or advice, whether medical or otherwise.
- If you are a qualified healthcare provider, you may prescribe Products to your patient via the Platform.
- If you are a patient, your qualified healthcare provider may prescribe Products to you via the Platform.
- All Products are prepared by Product Provider and some Products are compounded by Product Provider.
- If you are a patient, by using the Platform you consent to (a) receive and be prescribed a compounded medication Product; and (b) have such Product prepared by Product Provider.
- ALL FEES MUST BE PAID OUT-OF-POCKET BY THE PATIENT. THE SERVICE DOES NOT ACCEPT INSURANCE OR ANY OTHER THIRD-PARTY PRESCRIPTION PAYMENT SYSTEM (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MEDICARE OR MEDICAID OR ANY OTHER PRESCRIPTION PAYMENT SYSTEM OR OFFERING, WHETHER PRIVATE OR PUBLIC) OF ANY KIND FOR PAYMENT. NEITHER STORX NOR THE SERVICE NOR THE PRODUCT PROVIDER WILL SUBMIT ANY PRESCRIPTION, ORDER OR REQUEST TO ANY INSURANCE PROVIDER, OTHER PRESCRIPTION PAYMENT SYSTEM OR ANY OTHER THIRD-PARTY PAYOR.
- If you are a patient, you acknowledge and agree that you are fully responsible and liable for 100% of all fees and costs associated with receiving Products (including the costs and fees associated with preparing and fulfilling your Products and all costs and fees associated with shipping Products to you).
- If you are a qualified healthcare provider, you (a) consent to have Product Provider prepare medication for your patient; and (b) acknowledge and agree that payment shall be conducted via the Services and that your patient will be required to remit payment for Products out-of-pocket.
- As a courtesy, information (including warnings, side effects and contraindication) regarding medications may be made available via the Services. ALL MEDICAL AND HEALTH CARE-RELATED INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES IS PROVIDED AS-IS AS A COURTESY ONLY. Such information should not be relied upon as accurate, correct, complete or up-to-date. For up to date information, Patients should ask their qualified healthcare provider and review information accompanying the Products as provided by the Product Provider.
- Do not delay seeking advice from your qualified healthcare provider, or any other health professional due to any information provided via stoRx or the Services, or the omission of any information on the Services.
2. Limited Right to Use the Services
Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, we hereby grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Services (as permitted by the Services) solely for your personal or, if you are a qualified healthcare provider , for your professional use, and in all cases only as permitted under these Terms of Service. Other than the limited use right granted herein, stoRx reserves all rights in and to the Services including all intellectual property rights therein. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to deny use of the Services to anyone, for any reason, and at any time, subject to applicable law.
3. Proper Use of the Services
You agree to use the Services and all Products (and, if you are a qualified healthcare provider, you agree to prescribe Products) in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Respect the privacy rights and confidentiality of all users of the Services.
- Not use or allow any third party to use the Service, including any information or features made available via the Service, for any wrongful, harmful, abusive, fraudulent or illegal purpose.
- Not use or allow any third party to use any information from the Services for any purpose other than as expressly permitted pursuant to these Terms of Service.
- Immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of confidentiality or security.
- Be responsible for any act or omission of any user that accesses or uses the Services under your Account that, if undertaken by you, would be a violation of these Terms of Service. Any such act or omission shall be deemed a violation of these Terms of Service by you.
- If you are a qualified healthcare provider, before prescribing any Product via the Services, you must ensure that all information related to the patient, the medication and the prescription are correct before submitting the prescription.
- If you are a qualified healthcare provider, you must secure your patient’s express permission (or the permission of their parent or legal guardian if the patient is under 18 years of age) before submitting your patient’s personal information via the Services.
- If you are a patient, before purchasing any Product, discuss with your qualified healthcare provider any and all questions that you may have related to the Product – including any and all warnings, side effects, contraindications and other information regarding the Product.
- If you are a patient, before purchasing any Product, you must ensure that you have verified all details related to the Product prescribed to you and if you have any further questions related to the Product, you must contact your qualified healthcare provider before making a purchase.
- If you are a patient, before purchasing any Product, you must ensure that the credit card information or other payment information that you provide is valid and that you have sufficient funds to remit all fees owed via the Services.
- Notify stoRx immediately if you become aware of any inaccuracies, errors, omissions or inconsistencies in the information or content provided through the Site, and to comply with any corrective action taken by stoRx.
- Make all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Service and ensure the security of the computers and systems you are using to access our Services.
You shall not, and you shall not authorize or assist any third party to:
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property right of any person or entity, or infringe any privacy right, proprietary right or other right of any person.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or resell any portion of the Services.
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or translate any components of the Services, attempt to derive the source code of any component of the Services.
- Modify, copy or make derivative works based on any part of the Services or any underlying software, technology or other information, including any printed materials of the same.
- Use any robot, spider, or other such programmatic or automatic device, including, without limitation, automated dial-in or inquiry devices, to obtain information from the Service or otherwise monitor or copy any portion of the Service.
- Collect or use any content from the Service, including through the use of any data mining, or similar data gathering and extraction methods.
- Disrupt or interfere in any manner with the operation of the Service, or the hardware or network used to operate the Service.
- Use the Account of any other stoRx user at any time.
- Obtain any Product under false pretenses or sell any Product.
- Use offensive or abusive language when using the Service.
- Share your Account information or any other information related thereto, including your password, with any other persons. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and for all activities that occur under your Account, including any use by others who obtain access to your Account.
- Allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, junk or bulk email (SPAM), chain letters, letters relating to a pyramid scheme, or any other unsolicited commercial or non-commercial communication.
- Upload or otherwise spread any software viruses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, Trojan horses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, overburden, impair or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, network, server, or communications systems or equipment.
- Attempt to disable, bypass, modify, defeat, or otherwise circumvent any security related tools incorporated into the Service.
- Use any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access the Service (including, without limitation, robots, spiders or scripts).
- Create Internet “links” to or from the Service, or “frame” or “mirror” any stoRx content which forms part of the Service, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages.
- Disrupt, interfere with, or inhibit any other person from using the Service or other affiliated or linked websites, material, contents, products and/or services.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Prepare, compile, use, download or otherwise copy any user information and/or usage information for any portion thereof, or transmit, provide or otherwise distribute (whether or not for a fee) such information to any third party.
- Distribute, sell, lease, rent, sublicense, assign, export, or transfer in any other manner any of your rights under these Terms of Service or otherwise use the Service for the benefit of a third party or to operate a service bureau.
- Use the Service to prescribe Products that you are not authorized by law to prescribe or use the Service to obtain Products that have not been prescribed or for which you do not have a medical need.
- Use the Service to violate any local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation.
- Use the Service in a manner that is harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, slanderous, vulgar, gratuitously violent, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive, hateful, or abusive.
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
- Use the Service to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
4. Who to Contact if you Have Questions
Questions about any Product: If you have any questions about any Product, please contact your qualified healthcare provider.
Questions about an order or shipment: If you have any questions about your order or the shipment of a Product, please contact Product Provider at:
1515 Elizabeth Street, Suite J
Melbourne, FL 32901
+1 (321) 872-0720
Questions about the Site or Platform: If you have any questions about the function or operability of the Site or the Platform please contact stoRx at:
+1 (407) 232-6939.
5. Representations and Warranties of Users
You represent and warrant to stoRx that:
- All information you provide to stoRx is true, accurate, current and complete, and you agree to maintain and promptly update such information in order to keep it true, accurate, current and complete for as long as you are using the Services or any Product purchased or prepared via the Services.
- If you are a qualified healthcare provider, you have obtained any and all necessary patient consents in writing before providing us with any patient information.
- Any purchase you make via the Services shall be using immediately available funds.
- You shall comply with all terms and conditions of this Terms of Service.
- You represent and warrant to the following:
I understand that I am waiving my right to have my insurance carrier billed for my medication. I further understand that the pharmacy (Product Provider) reserves the right to not release proprietary formulary information such as ingredient NDCs or separate ingredient cost for compounded medications.
6. Persons under the Age of 18; Persons who are incapacitated
Persons under eighteen (18) years of age are not permitted to use the Services. If you are the parent or legal guardian of an individual under the age of eighteen (18) and you believe that your child has used the Site, the Platform or any other portion of the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parents and legal guardians of persons under eighteen (18) years of age and persons who are deemed incapacitated may purchase Products on behalf of their children and wards who are the patients. In such case, the parent or legal guardian must provide to the qualified healthcare provider, the parent’s or legal guardian’s email address and contact information. The qualified healthcare provider must use that information when prescribing a Product for a child patient or other incapacitated patient using the Services. While the Product will be prescribed in the name of the patient, all communications will be with the parent or legal guardian via the parent’s or legal guardian’s contact information. The parent or legal guardian is responsible and liable for compliance with all terms and conditions of these Terms of Service that apply to patients, and stoRx may enforce against the parent or legal guardian all terms applicable to patients. For the avoidance of doubt, the qualified healthcare provider must comply with the foregoing terms if the qualified healthcare provider wishes to prescribe a Product to any patient under eighteen (18) years of age or any patient who has been deemed incapacitated.
7. Fees and Payment
If you purchase a Product, you agree to pay, and will be responsible for payment of, the applicable fees for such Product and any and all taxes and shipping charges associated therewith in accordance with the terms herein. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars. All payments shall be facilitated through a third-party payment processing service. You hereby authorize stoRx to charge you, through the third-party processing vendor, for all fees as they become due, and you represent and warrant that the payment information you provide is valid and you are authorized to provide and use such information. If your payment method fails or fees associated with your Account are past due, we may collect fees owed by charging other payment methods on file with the third-party payment processing vendor and/or by retaining collection agencies and legal counsel. You agree that you shall be responsible for all fees, costs and expenses incurred in collecting amounts owed. Subject to compliance with any notice or waiting period provided by applicable law, we may also block your Account pending resolution of any amounts owed by you to stoRx or we may terminate your Account and your right to use our Services.
8. Ownership of Intellectual Property
The Services, Site and Platform and all software, code, proprietary methods, systems and content used to operate, or made available via, the Services, Site or Platform are the property of stoRx, and/or its applicable licensors, and may not be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, sold, offered for sale, or redistributed in any way without our prior written consent or the prior written consent of our licensors, as applicable. You shall abide by all copyright and other notices and all information and restrictions contained in or attached to any portion of the Services and you may not remove or alter any such notice, information or restriction. Nothing in these Terms of Service, your relationship with stoRx, or your use of the Services shall grant you any right to any intellectual property related to the Services. Nothing in these Terms of Service, your relationship with stoRx, or your use of the Services shall grant you any right to the Services except the limited license to use the applicable Services in accordance with these Terms of Service.
Names, logos, and other materials displayed on the Services may constitute trademarks, trade names, service marks, or logos (collectively, the “Marks”) of stoRx or other parties. You are not authorized to use any such Marks. Ownership of all such Marks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with us or such other parties, as applicable.
You may delete or deactivate your Account at any time, for any reason or no reason, by sending an email to email@example.com. Termination of your account does not relieve you of any payment or other obligation to stoRx. stoRx may terminate your Account and/or the limited license to use the Site granted to you under these Terms of Service, at any time, for any reason or no reason. Paragraphs 5 and 7-19 of these Terms of Service will survive any termination of your use of the Services.
Without limiting any rights that stoRx may otherwise have, stoRx reserves the right to take any and all action as it deems necessary or reasonable regarding the security of the Services and your Account and the proper and valid use of the Services for legitimate purposes. stoRx may, for example, terminate, suspend or change your Account, or require additional information and/or measures to authorize transactions on your Account.
We reserve the right to discontinue the Services with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise our right to change or discontinue the Site. Any termination or discontinuance of the Services pursuant hereto shall be subject to compliance with any notice or waiting period required by applicable law.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties
USE OF THE SITE, PLATFORM AND OTHER SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. STORX EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OPERABILITY, CONDITION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, VALUE, ACCURACY OF DATA OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION. STORX MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES STORX MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE THEREOF. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM STORX OR THE SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. STORX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY INFORMATION, PICTURES OR GRAPHIC DEPICTIONS, DESCRIPTIONS OR OTHER CONTENT OF THE SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, UPDATED, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE.
STORX IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INTERNET, DATA BANDWIDTH OR SIGNAL OF YOUR COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE. STORX MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OR ALL TERRITORIES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES. STORX MAY RELY ON THE AUTHORITY OF ANYONE ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNT AND IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL STORX BE HELD LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LIABILITY OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR YOUR ACCOUNT.
STORX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT PRODUCT PACKAGING DEPICTED ON THE SITE WILL MATCH THE ACTUAL PRODUCT THAT YOU RECEIVE.
11. Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL STORX OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), WARRANTY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICES OR THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICES. THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF STORX TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (I) THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO STORX OVER THE TWELVE MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING YOUR CLAIM, OR (II) ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $100.00).
12. Indemnification and Release
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless stoRx and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives and agents, and other users and visitors of the Services, from and against any and all third-party claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising out of or related to (a) any information you submit, post or transmit through the Services, (b) your use of the Services, (c) your violation of any provision of these Terms of Service, or (d) your violation of any rights of any other person or entity.
You hereby release stoRx, its officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives and agents from any and all claims, demands, losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from your use of the Services. If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which provides that: “a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
13. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
The validity, interpretation, construction and performance of these Terms of Service will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute arising out of or relating in any way to these Terms of Service will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration in Florida under the rules of the American Arbitration Association, except that either party may bring a claim related to intellectual property rights, or seek temporary and preliminary specific performance and injunctive relief, in any court of competent jurisdiction within Florida , without the posting of bond or other security. The parties agree to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Florida for any action related to these Terms of Service. The failure of stoRx to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that irrespective of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site or these Terms of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
14. Severability and Construction
If any term, provision, covenant or condition of these Terms of Service is found by a court or arbitral body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remainder of the provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law and shall in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated. The headings in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and shall not affect the meaning or interpretation of these Terms of Service or any section thereof.
If stoRx or its assets are acquired by another company, or in the event of a merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation, stoRx may transfer, sell or assign to third parties rights related to your relationship with stoRx, including, without limitation, your Account and any personal information that you provide or that has been provided on your behalf to stoRx. Such third parties will assume (a) responsibility for your relationship with stoRx, (b) information collected by stoRx in connection with stoRx’s business operations or through the Site, and (c) the rights and obligations regarding such information as described in these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of stoRx’s successors or assigns. You may not assign your rights under these Terms of Service without our prior written consent, and any attempted assignment will be null and void.
16. Entire Agreement; Changes to Terms of Service
In order to participate in certain aspects of the Services or receive certain Products, you may be required to agree to additional terms and conditions as posted on the Site or via the Platform (the “Additional Terms”), which are hereby incorporated into these Terms of Service. To the extent there is a conflict between the provisions in these Terms of Service and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms shall have precedence and control. The current version of these Terms of Service, including, without limitation, the Additional Terms and the Privacy Notice and Notice of Privacy Practices, constitute the entire and exclusive and final agreement between you and stoRx with respect to the subject matter hereof, and governs your access and use of the Services, superseding any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements or arrangements between you and stoRx with respect to the subject matter hereof, whether written or oral.
stoRx reserves the right to amend, modify, add, delete or update the terms of these Terms of Service, including, without limitation, the Additional Terms, at any time in our sole discretion, as long as such changes are in compliance with applicable law. If we change the terms of these Terms of Service, we will post the new Terms of Service on the Site. By accessing and/or using any portion of the Services after new Terms of Service have been posted, you are agreeing to such new Terms of Service. We recommend reviewing these Terms of Service each time you use the Services. If you object to any changes to these Terms of Service, your sole recourse will be to cease using the Services. Your continued access to and/or usage of the Services signifies your acknowledgement and acceptance of any such changes to these Terms of Service and agreement to be bound thereby.
Notices to you shall be sent by means of email (to the email address that we have for you on record), a notice posted via the Services, a notice posted via your Account, or another appropriate notification method. You shall deliver notice to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The above addresses may be changed at any time by giving prior written notice as above provided.
18. Geographic Restrictions
We provide this Site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claim that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. If you access any portion of the services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
19. Report Violations
You should report any suspected violations of these Terms of Service to email@example.com.
20. Questions about Terms of Service
If you have questions or concerns about these Terms of Service, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.